Hopper scale ABS-X
The automatic bulk scale ABS-X is designed for process weighing of dry granular free-flowing products, such as wheat, corn, rice, fertilizers, etc. The ABS-X Hopper scale housing is fixed to the floor or support structure; it supports and encloses both feed and weigh hoppers:
- A gravity feed hopper fitted with feed gate.
- A weigh hopper, mounted on load cells fitted with a discharge gate.
The weighing cycle is controlled by the I 410 ABS system which operates the gates by means of electro-pneumatic valves.
The quality of the construction of our hopper scales combined with the supply of electrical and mechanical components which comply with ISO standard guarantees that our units are:
- easy to maintain
- Bulk density of the products to be weighed: 0.30 – 0.90 t/m3
- Instrument accuracy: ± 0.1 %.
- Available in painted steel, colour RAL 5012, total or partial Stainless Steel.
- Ex Models available
- Option of a Self Calibration Monitoring System, which aims to constantly guarantee the accuracy of the scale. Also offers a redunacy system should a loadcell fail, avoiding costly down time.
Download the documentation to the right to see different models that are available. Any questions please contact our friendly team, we are always happy to help.
The other products in the range
Multi Belt Scale I 410 BS – single-channel and multiple-channel continuous weighing controller
The multiple-channel software I 410 MBS (multi-belt scale) has been [...]
I410 ABS Automatic bulk scale controller
The system equipped with I 410 ABS hopper scale software [...]
Weight indicator i40 BS for continuous weighing
The i 40 BS weight indicator is designed to measure [...]